- Graduate School Packet
- Pre-Health Interview Packet
- Personal Statement Packet
- For additional information on law school preparation, visit the Pre-Law website, or contact Kelly Kavalier, the Pre-Law Coordinator.
- For more information about careers and preparation for health care professionals, vist the Health Professionals website, or contact Jessica Priddy Bullock, the Pre-Health Director.
Job Search and Negotiation
- Career Fair Packet
- Creating a Hire System Account Packet
- Job and Internship Search Packet
- Job Offers & Salary Negotiation Packet
- Preparing a Post-Grad Budget Packet
A valuable tool for students who are asking questions about finding a career or job that is a good fit for them. There are three free assessments: TruTalent, Kuder and Traitify. There are an additional three assessments that students can charge to their bursar to complete for $15. These are the Clifton Strengths, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, and Strong Interest Inventory.
No student should ever feel they have to navigate career preparations alone. Our office highly encourages each student to schedule an individual appointment with a Career Coordinator. An individual appointment will allow specific information to be shared related to each student’s major, academic status, industry interests and level of experience so that the student can be given targeted information based on their career goals.
For more resources visit HireOSUgrads.com